The Bedroom Makeover Is On Apartment Therapy!! Shop The Look Here.
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! CAN YOU TELL I’M EXCITED???? Well, if you haven’t guessed from the title, it’s because the master bedroom makeover has only gone and made it on to Apartment Therapy!!! Yup! That’s right, one of the worlds biggest interiors websites liked our makeover and decided that it should grace their pages. To say I’m delighted is an understatement. That’s the second post to make it on. Remember the magazine table makeover? Check it out on Apartment Therapy here.
To read the Apartment Therapy bedroom post, click here.
So that this isn’t just a ‘yay for me’ post, I’ve decided to also make it a ‘shop the look’ post. A few people have asked where I got certain items from, so I have compiled a shoppable mood board. Many of the items are unavailable now, so I’ve provided alternatives where possible.
Bedroom Makeover Moodboard
- The John Lewis Round Hanging Mirror, £40.00.
- I used two of these Ikea Alhede rugs side by side, to create a much larger area rug, in the proportions I needed for the room. The long pile hides the join, so you would never know. At £75.00 for 133 x 195, it’s not too bad a price.
- I bought my glass ceiling light from a charity shop for £3.00, but I’ve found a similar one online. I love the shape of this one. Sampras Light Pendant, from Simple Lighting, £77.29 (reduced from £118.80).
- The Paignton hand knitted throw, £45.00 from Dunelm Mill, is now available in both cream and grey. It’s a really good size, really chunky, lovely and soft, but leaves white fluff on everything. My bedroom looks like two white cats have been fighting. Constantly.
- This Sphere table lamp in brass, is way different to the lamp on my mantelpiece, but had I not bought my one (TK Maxx, about a year ago) I would have gone for this one. Dwell, £69.00.
- Again, I bought my geometric cushions from TK Maxx about a year ago, however, I found these online, and they’re pretty similar. Illusion Stripes lumbar pillow, £29.50, from Zazzle.
- A similar colour and style to the cushion in the latest bedroom pic (above), but with a zig zag pattern. I love this and have been eyeing it up in-store for a while now. Woven Chevron cushion, £16.00, Next.
- Another Next buy, the Soft Velour cushion, £10.00, comes in a range of colours. I opted for Charcoal.
- I love a sheepy, be it (ethically sourced) real or good quality faux. Search ebay for a wide range of ethically sourced sellers. For a guarantee of quality, Cowboy Kate has an excellent selection, updated regularly.
- Now, trying to find a bedside cabinet, that wasn’t a totally ridiculous price (in my opinion) that had all the elements I wanted in my own DIY tables (see here) has proven difficult. However, I love the simplicity of these Russell bedside tables, £179.00 each, from Swoon Editions. I’ve never bought from this company, but they have some really stylish stuff.
I’m off to celebrate my exciting news!
Have a lovely week!